[Posts] [Meet Ups and Others] [Credits]
Cotton On Tank Tops [Grey & Black]

Selling one for $5.00! Worn once only ^^

I'm selling it because I don't wear tanktops. I only bought it because I remembered that if you bought something at $10, you could buy the bag and the slippers at a lower price.

So I randomly picked some clothes and yeah. I think I bought the tank tops at 2 for $20.

Grey Tank Top


Size L

Black Tank Top

Size L

Labels:

Posted by Friday 4 November 2011 05:34 with 0 notes | add more notes | TOP

Welcome

You're at all-about-instocks.blogspot.com.
Feel free to buy from us, we're friendly and we don't bite (:
Dominique & Shannon, both 12. Don't worry, we don't scam or anything.
Email @ its.all.about.instocks@gmail.com if interested ^^
Phone numbers will be exchanged after orders are confirmed.

Enquires
[No adverts, please]

Archives
Schedule Planner All About Instocks


Theme by Marychee marychee.bs.com 2009-2011 © all rights reserved - powered by blogger. Older Newer